Friday, July 16, 2010

You know it's bad if they pay you to take it away.

At the commissary this morning there was a special table set up at the front and the lady working there practically shoved this into my hand. "It's free with the coupon!" she said. She told me Skylar would love it.

Turns out this little heart attack costs $.79 and the coupon was for $1.00, which means the commissary paid me $.21 to take this off their hands.

Even if I didn't have an aversion to all meat in casings (hot dogs, sausage, bratwurst, wieners in a can, you get the idea) I still couldn't in good conscious feed this to any member of my family considering it's almost an entire days worth of sodium, fat and saturated fat packed into under 3 ounces.

Incredible when you think about it.

But then I realized I could make all of Jack and Sabot's doggy dreams come true......

So thanks commissary, I like you today!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...