Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not to get all Rachel Zoe on you.....

But there are two frivolous things that any daughter of mine will always be in posession of: a tutu (or three) and boots with fur. (No apple bottom jeans though--totally inappropriate--and yes I'm singing the song in my head right now).

These two items are wardrobe staples in our house.....at least for Skylar....sadly I can't pull off a tutu anymore. And after the eyeball melting Tutugate of '09, I would never try.

It seems to be getting very chilly very quickly here in the in the North Country and the only thing that makes me okay with the plummeting temperatures is the return of fur trimmed accessories.

We love us some faux fur around here, especially Shorty.
Bring it, Artic Tundra. We are ready for you.

3 comments:

  1. Is that fur around her hood or is her hair just really static? Just kidding! She just needs a muff, a hat, mittens & a fur trimmed purse to top off the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I can't believe it is already getting cold up there, it was still 100 degrees here today with the heat index. I would love to be able to wear a pair of jeans. Enjoy getting to dress Skylar up in all of the adorable winter gear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you google how to build an igloo. You might need to if that snow amount is true. However that said, they are ready for that kind of thing there. I think it is worse in the south when they get a surprise snow storm and they try to drive in it.
    OH....Skylar is our fashion plate! I love it!
    HUG HUGS HUGS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...