Sunday, June 26, 2011

Can I get an ewwwwww?

So I think I previously mentioned that I quit cooking when Micah left. It was kind of like a gift to myself. Some women get pedis and manis or massages to get them through the year....I decided to take a culinary vacation.

I really do like cooking, but only when I have people to cook for. Who wants to roast a chicken for a two year old who isn't going to eat it anyway? And it seems like every time we get together for dinner with someone it's a potluck and I'm the salad girl.

So here it is....

You know you have completely forsaken cooking when you find rotten butternut squash and other unidentifiable root vegetables from last fall in the back of the onion/potato drawer that you never ever open anymore.

I just forgot they were there. For eight months I've only opened it a few inches to grab an occasional onion in the very front. And oddly, it hasn't smelled.

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

1 comment:

  1. They say you can call it a science experiment and you can say it with a straight face! That's my story and I am sticking to it!
    Hugs to all of you... getting closer!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...