Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little busy.

We've been a little busy around here. Finley Paul Rue was born April 1 at 9 pm, weighing 7 lbs 6 ounces and 20 1/2 in long. Not much sleep since then, but that's okay. I laid in bed at 5 am after my water broke that morning trying to enjoy my last few hours of quiet and rest....knowing that I wouldn't have it again for a long time. Skylar loves her brother.....
Micah was able to join us via skype......




And I have a new little cuddle bug. And a great eater. And maybe even a good sleeper.....


3 comments:

  1. This post makes me so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats Rue family! I am so excited for you all. I am sure that Skylar will be such a big help getting diapers, snugglies, and everything for her little brother.

    Big hugs! Finley is perfect, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW your busy...but I NEED your blog Keri! Finals week is coming up and what am I going to do if I can't Ew and Ah over pictures of my niece and nephew sprinkled with your sarcastic, riveting commentary?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...