Monday, February 27, 2012

Renovation update.

 Okay, so as is the case with most home improvement projects, we are behind schedule.

Our house should be on the market, like..... NOW.

(Not that I want it to be on the market. Or to sell it. EVER. I love it. I want to die here. Except that I don't want to die in this town.....just in this house. But I'm working through that. I do breathing exercises and chant to myself "It's just a house...it's just a house...I can't take it with me....")

But we have a bathroom that looks like this, which is a slight problem......



The plumbing has been replaced.

The drywall is going up.

There is a floor-ish.

And believe it or not, we actually had a showing on Saturday.

Our house isn't even on the market yet. 

We haven't advertised or contacted a realtor.

But a realtor contacted us. His clients are interested in the white house with the red door on the corner.

Word travels fast in a small town. 

So bathroom or not, we let them in.

We said, "Hello! Do you want to see how well built this house is....you can look right into the walls!"

I have a feeling they were a little scared off.

But it was good practice at least:)

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered asking a photographer to come out and take artistic photos of the house (especially when the garden is in full bloom)? It could be a nice going away present to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...