Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cutie McCuterson

That's what Micah calls Skylar:) She has been especially cute and sweet lately. She jibber-jabbers all day about everything, and is very serious about what she's saying. She is getting very independent and likes to "help" with everything. She won't let Jack eat food out of his dog bowl, she has to hand it to him one piece at a time, which fortunately he doesn't mind. When I change her diaper she takes a wipe and cleans my arm while I'm cleaning her up. She's such a mama's girl, and even though she's constantly busy, she is always coming back and giving me kisses and hugs:) This is the perfect age.

We were playing in the fountain the other day and she would randomly scream with excitement. You wouldn't know it from this picture though. She was very serious watching the big kids play.
It really bothers her when Sabot has to go in his kennel and she can't get him out.
Today we had a long hard day of helping my friend Kari register at Baby's R Us for 2 hours, running errands and eating samples at Costco:) We hit the most amazing sale at World Market---all of the 50% off stuff was an additional 50% off! I got some awesome bargains including an area rug for $25! (The adrenaline is still pumping through my veins.)
Tonight after we went for a walk we hung out in the front yard and waited for daddy to come home. Since her outfit was still pretty clean and she was actually leaving her flower in her hair, I decided to take advantage and have a little photo shoot. I really don't want her to ever grow up.


3 comments:

  1. Her hair is awesome in those first two pictures! In fact, I think you guys should do twin hair day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures with the flower in her hair are so adorable! I know that you're savoring every moment of this age (at least the fun moments!). Do you want to go to the zoo sometime in the next couple of weeks? I'm off until July 20th when I start the new job. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...to Kristy's comment :) I totally agree :) I love Micah's name for Skylar...he just adores her, huh!?! I LOVE the flower!!! The photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...