Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The best.

Skylar went to the local farmer's market today with Noni and Papa and came back with a gift for me. She ran into the house saying "Flowers for you mama!" She was so proud of them.The bouquet was almost as big as her......
There is absolutely nothing better than wildflowers in a mason jar, especially when delivered by my sweet little girl. Skylar has been getting lots of grandparent time. She took a trip to Noni and Papa's last week for 3 days without us and had a great time. I don't think she missed us nearly as much as we missed her. Then this week my parents came up for a couple of days so I could tackle a few of my many projects (the rest of our household goods came this past weekend). It was great to get things done and Skylar had fun, fun, fun!

Next week the fun continues with Micah's family! We can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Tell Skylar to keep practicing that kissing stuff!
    Love yas!
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! and yes, the Mason jar is an awesome touch! I read your blog last night that I decided to get some flowers myself today and it just so happens that I have a mason jar-thanks for the idea =) Enjoy having lots of family and at a perfect time as you are moving in! Love you, dear friend and miss you something fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skylar is such a sweet little girl. Glad you got all of your household goods. Have fun with your new house and with all your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Keri, Just a side note that will make you smile. I have to come to your blog simply to let all your music plays because our darling Clare LOVES your selections and at 20 months she likes to sway and dance along to it. So here I am at your blog with no time to look at all your neat stuff, with a 20 month old clapping and dancing to the big mac playing, and Mommy working in the office diligently so I can do what in the morning...go to the hospital and have a baby boy. By mid morning our dancing Clare will be a big sister. Enjoy your blooms :) - Amanda H.'s friend/NAVY wife/enjoying your music in Virginia - Becky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...