Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lake Ontario

We've been doing too much work and not enough play around here. Micah is back in the real Army now, getting home close to 8 pm every night. Meanwhile I've been painting and sewing for hours every day. If it stands still I spray paint it. But that's a whole other post. Then there's Skylar who talks from the second she wakes up until the second she goes to bed. Nonstop. All day. Chatter, chatter, chatter. Whew.

So this weekend we decided to get out and have a little fun in our new neighborhood and we headed to a nearby harbor village. We are only 10 miles from Lake Ontario so we figured it was about time we go check it out.

I am really loving upstate New York now that it's above 55 degrees! (We still top out at 70 most days).
We ate lunch at this cute little restaurant.
That night Skylar helped me make pizza for dinner. Bless her heart, she loves to help me cook but it's a mess every time. It's a good thing she's so cute because she wears me out!

We've made a lot of progress on the home front, so next up will be some pictures of the house.

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful a place! and.. Skylar!
    What a cutie! what a helper!
    Glad you had some time off to yourselves.
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, what beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing and I am glad you are starting to like the new place. I am sorry to hear that Micah is so busy, that is never fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture of Micah picking her up-she is getting so tall! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skylar looks even taller than she did last week! I'll bet the pizza was yummier for having her "help"! Can't wait to see her again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...