Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Chiweenie

An ugly dog....

breed with another ugly dog.....


results in an even uglier dog....


If you're thinking...."Hey wait, you have a pug and they don't get any uglier than that!" I totally understand.

I once came out of a gas station to find a stranger waiting by my car just to tell me that Jack (who was sitting in the driver's seat) was the ugliest dog he'd ever seen.

But one persons ugly is another man's beautiful.

And I still think pugs are the cutest dog ever created by Chinese royalty.

So no offense to the Chihuahua and Dachshund owners of the world.

But we saw a Chiweenie live and in person at a pet store and......well....why?

Not sure whose idea it was to breed those two, but two wrong do not make a right.

{At least they gave it a fun name}.

3 comments:

  1. My parent have a chiweenie (long haired) and she really is pretty adorable. But whenever you mix breeds you are going to get varied results. I thinks pugs are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the Doxiepoo we saw.....but it was kind of cute. In my day we called these exotic new "breeds" "Mutts". Times change.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dachshunds are one of those most popular and most adorable dogs! I have a dachshund and a chiweenie... my chiweenie looks more like a dachund than a chihuahua and she is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...