Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Plan toys.

I do about 75% of my shopping on Amazon. I'm obsessed with Amazon and their free shipping.

It was on Amazon that I first discovered Plan toys. Now that we own a few of them I feel like I can vouch for their quality. I am completely hooked. They are really simple, well designed, and my kids love them. They are the kind of toys that you can pass down to your grandchildren.

{And call me old fashioned, but I love that they don't light up, play music and vibrate obnoxiously. Does anybody else worry that we are completely overstimulating our children with all of this stuff?}

Finley got this pounding bench for Christmas (thanks Granbabe and GranStud).......


I got these ABC cards for Skylar. We have spent many hours doing them. She loves them.....



And I think this Lacing Sheep is the cutest thing ever....


They have so many other great things. Definately worth checking out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...