Monday, January 16, 2012

The "fun hangover".

Uncle Josh is home from China and we can't stop smiling!!!!


I mean, we are soooooo happy!!!!!!!


Seriously, we love him so much! Welcome home Uncle Josh!!!!

Okay, so maybe I didn't pick the best time to take a picture. We were heading out the door to drive 5 hours back home. Finley was beyond ready for his nap. Skylar was in melt-down mode.

BUT I forgot to take a single picture all weekend.

A weekend full of Skylar and Uncle Josh practicing dance routines together and doing a stellar performance to the Lion King's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight". Not to mention baking virtual cupcakes on his ipod, baking with Noni, getting treats from Papa, and watching way too much football. She had a blast!

And then she had a "fun hangover".
But I made my miserable children sit on Uncle Josh's lap anyway.

And this was the best one I got:

We really are glad you made it home safely Josh and can't wait to hear about your new life in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...