Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year, New Blog

So I decided to get on the blogger bandwagon. I had lost my momentum with xanga. When I get "behind" on my updating it feels like there is too much to ever catch up again. Obviously, this is self-imposed, it isn't supposed to be a stressful thing. I never posted pictures of the holidays or the amazing photo shoot our very talented friend Edi Pettegrew did for us, one of which is my profile pic. So I'm just going to wipe the slate clean and take all the pressure off of myself.

Skylar is now 9 months old, which is so hard to believe! She wants so badly to walk, but is still learning to stand, and has no interest in crawling. Her favorite thing is to drink out of a glass like we do. Sometimes she takes such a big sip that she almost drowns herself, but she smiles and thinks its great! She has been saying "dada" for awhile now, and until recently I didn't think she really knew who dada was. A couple of days ago Micah was asleep and Skylar and I were hanging out. She rolled over to Micah who had his back to her and she put her hand on his back and said "da". He didn't respond so she did it again. He still didn't wake up so she reached up and grabbed his ear and said "da". She kept grabbing at his head and repeating her word until she woke him up and he rolled over to see her at which point she was supremely satisfied with herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...