Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a couple more reasons to love Target....

Just in case you needed another reason to love Target.

For the record, Target and I got off to a rocky start but I long since forgave them for their crappy return policy on gifts and registry items without a receipt because who can stay mad for long when there are such fabulous bargains to be had?
So here are some of my recent finds.

You know I have a slight obsession with baby footwear and swimwear, so when I saw this Tutu Bathing suit I was smitten. A tutu...a bathing suit...together, it's genius. Since Skylar doesn't need another bathing suit, I got one for Hannah instead.....and then I went back a couple of weeks later and got one for Skylar too because I'm weak and she's spoiled and we're okay with that.
In case you weren't aware the Tutu Bathing suit is the must have item this season for the five and under crowd. (I totally made that up). You really can't put a price on cuteness, but in this case it's $10 and I think every little girl should have one. I'm especially picturing Marie's daughters in matching ones. I really wanted Skylar to match someone, and Jack was the best candidate......
Every spring my house feels blah from the winter, and instead of cleaning it I redecorate a little bit. Okay, I clean it too, but mostly I change the pillows. Don't underestimate the power of a new throw pillow. The last time I changed them someone asked me if I'd gotten new couches. Pillows are easy to make, but I'm not feeling motivated. I also don't want to spend the cash to get some at my beloved World Market where beautiful pillows are bountiful.

Target came to the rescue with pillow covers for $5. (I got them on sale for $4). It's hard to make them that cheap, and it's totally worth the convenience. They come in lots of cute colors and styles. I especially loved the blue and green ones, but they don't match my house. Just shove your old pillow you already have in there, zip it up, and you have an instant makeover.
The pesky pug is completely optional.....

I got a little green one for Skylar's bed too:)

Good thing Target is 12 minutes away now, instead of only 2, or I'd probably have a weekly post featuring Target loot!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, we're going to be picking up a couple of those suits this week, especially since Addison is all about tu-tus right now. If you try putting a pair of pants on the girl, she acts like she's being tortured. Dresses only!

    Cute pillows too!

    Oh and I love your blog's look right now. I am so not motivated to blog these days. I need to get back on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the tutu was popular when Kristy was little. Wait! Kristy in a tutu? Probably not..But.. the idea of having the dog wear one is brilliant!

    Jack is sooo cute. Guess it would be too costly to get one big enough for Sabot?

    Love the color change for spring!
    We have the spring showers now, will the flowers be here soon or will they drown? Ugh! Mud!

    Love you! Hugs and kisses to Skylar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keri,
    You know I LOVE a good Target find. I saw the tutu bathing suit, if it had a princess on it we would already have one. Skylar looks adorable and I love the new pillow cases, I am a sucker for anything red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the print you have hanging above your sofa. what is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy, my mom got it for me at an art auction in Alaska and I had it matted and framed. Looks like the signature is "Bellet".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...