Saturday, March 27, 2010

A southern spring.

I was looking through old picture files this afternoon and realized that exactly one year ago today, Micah and I were doing this:
And today we were doing this:
My how things have changed.
This is our first real spring in 6 years, and I keep taking pictures of all the trees and bushes in the neighborhood because I can't get over how green and pretty everything is.
We miss the Colorado mountains every day, but it's nice to have some warm weather for a change. We've even hit 80 degrees a couple of times already. Here's Skylar soaking up some rays with her BFF, Cocoa.
Another week or two and it'll be sundress time again!!! WOO-HOO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cocoa? Where is Jackie Chan? And Sabot? We had a Heaven and Treasure who were poodles who loved Kristy and Micah.
    Spring.. spring?
    I love it! Hugs
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! If I still lived in KC, I'm pretty sure I would be pulling out the sundresses. We are supposed to have 70 degrees this week - amazing!! Enjoy spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking out at my delapidated flower bed this morning and saw a few green stems poking out! We've had two snow storms this past week...the really wet heavy snow...I'm really hopeful we're on the back end of snow but Trav is predicting one or two more :/ Thanks for the spring pics. Miss you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...