Friday, March 4, 2011

Heaven in a bowl.

I just want my old Ft. Carson army wives to know I'm thinking about them today. I made our favorite dessert, introduced by Amy Armstrong during our husbands first deployment many years ago.

If you've never tried it, it's simple: one pan of brownies, one package of chocolate pudding (prepared), a tub of whipped cream and a bag of Heath bits. I'm not sure of the correct order, but I layered the brownies, pudding, heath bits then whipped cream.

Sadly, I got distracted and forgot a layer of whipped cream, so it didn't look as pretty. But it was still good and an easy dessert to feed the masses.

2 comments:

  1. Good times... good memories! I have had it since too! Amy... what a great stand by winner! Being back here has brought to light how special it was to have each other... all in one neighborhood! Wishing you a wonderful month Keri! Looking forward to your big news of your little man's arrival. Sending prayers your way for the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! I'm just now reading this! I've been thinking about you lately, too! And that dessert makes me drool. Now that it's in my head, I'm certain I'll have to make it before the week is up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...