Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not much longer.....

I have long been awaiting the day when the center of Skylar's universe starts shifting towards her Daddy. When he is the only one that can do something to help her. When she cries and clings to his legs. When he is the one she wants to bathe her, brush her teeth, and read her stories. She has always been a mama's girl, but I think that day might be getting closer!

Lately when Micah comes home from work she greets him like he's a celebrity. It's usually something like this (accompanied by excited noises):
Big Hug:
Then she honks his nose:
Another big hug:
Then another good honk:
Everyone knows that nothing says I Love You like a honk on the nose.

3 comments:

  1. These are TOO CUTE!!!!!!! Hope Micah's nose can hold out until this stage passes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Micah's expression in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...little kids are like dogs! I don't know if I can handle 3 dogs in the house... Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...