Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A few of my new favorite things.

I just want to share a few things that I am currently loving.

I am obsessed with Back to Nature products, especially the Apple blueberry granola. It is SO GOOD and only has 2.5 grams of fat per serving. (They're packaging is also "green" but that's secondary to the taste.) They also make awesome Chocolate Chunk cookies made without high fructose corn syrup or white sugar. If you can find them in your store, you need to try them. It also happens to be the cheapest brand where I shop, so that's a plus.I also love the Mossimo Tissue Tees from Target ($9.99). They come in 6 colors and are perfect for layering under sweaters/jackets/short sleeves without over-heating. I love how long they are and they aren't too shear, so it's also cute by itself or with a scarf. I currently have it in 2 colors, but will probably end up with a few more by the end of the year. They frequently go on sale for $8 and I wear the two I have every.single.week. You need to try them!
Another favorite around here are The First Years disposable kids cups with straws. Skylar loves drinking from a straw, and these are perfect. The lids have never popped off and the straw fits snugly so there are no leaks. Best of all, they are "disposable" (even though you can reuse them forever) so if you lose one somewhere--or in my case melt the lids in the dishwasher---it's okay!! They aren't "baby cups" so they're great for older kids too and only $3.50 for a 4 pack.
I love getting recommendations from people, so if you have any please pass them along!

5 comments:

  1. I have a couple tissue T's as well and LOVE them...infact I'm wearing one today under a short sleeved shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I love....I can share too.... Pray..Pray.. God answers prayer!
    My kids, and especially a daughter in law and son in law.

    Little did I realize that when were at West Point in 86 and Micah was a little boy that the family we shared cadet ministry with would have "the" godly woman I was praying for as a wife for my son. At that time, there was a popular Christian song about praying for a mate for your child as soon as you can. I did that... and years later.. God answered that prayer and I am seeing the answer in multiple blessings. And.. He answered it twice with who He brought for our daughter ( he was also at West Point, but we did not know that then). To top it off.. Spring Canyon was where both deals were sealed! Amazing! I can die happy...:) Oi vey! :) My children are secure in His love and His Hands. I am blessed! We are blessed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! West Point and Spring Canyon hold special places in our hearts as well. Our prayers for mates have been graciously answered 3 times over! But I digress....I am looking for Tissue Tees today as I'm heading out into the big shopping world of Nanuet today. They have a Target AND my new faves The Christmas Tree Store (don't let he name fool you!) and Home Goods. Keri, you will love them. (You could have sent Skylar with Nic!) I would have screamed! (Like I did recently when I looked in the mirror and realized how long it had been since I colored my hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they make Tissue Tees for men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts like this! I will definitely have to try the granola & look for tissue tees. You'll have to show me around my new neighborhood, which is your neck of the woods, when you get back. I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...