Thursday, May 6, 2010

Breaking out.

After 3 miserable days of being home-bound with a sick, pitiful, Popsicle-eating little one, we needed a change of scenery today. Desperately.So we headed to Nana and Papa's for some fresh air and fun.
Like hanging laundry......
picking dandelions.....
and finding bugs in the garden.
She's still not back to normal, but I think the fresh air helped. It also helped that Aunt B was around to play with.I was fascinated by the abundance of crickets jumping around like popcorn. Kinda cool, kinda gross.
Nana let Skylar color all over herself with a blue marker while I was out running an errand.
Definitely a better day.

4 comments:

  1. Skylar looks so sad in the first picture and by the end looks so much happier. I am sorry to hear that she wasn't feeling well, that is never fun. Sometimes it is just down right heartbreaking when you can make their boo-boos better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you girls were able to get a change of scenery. HOpe Skylar is feeling better soon... and I love her dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks soo much better! I hope she's back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a pitiful baby in the tub! She just needed some Nana (and Coco) time. I'm soooo glad she feels better. Kisses and more kisses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...