Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

These are for Micah, from his little Valentine.

His uncooperative little Valentine.....

I had to put her on a table to keep her from running away.

She says "daddy is my favoritest daddy in my whole world".....
And tells me everyday that she misses you.

She's already making big plans for you when you get home, plans that include going to a hotel. She says your going to do lots of swimming with "big splashes" and "throwing her higher" in the air. So get ready. Because I'm pretty sure your little sidekick isn't going to let you out of her sight again.

We love you!

4 comments:

  1. My heart strings were pulled when I read this and it gave me that little lump in my throat. I think about you all often and send hugs and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cute thing is she makes the exact same facial expressions as dad when she's being silly. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skylar looks so cute in her Valentine's Day outfit. I know holidays are hard when your husband is gone. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that last picture of Skylar. Her eyes are so beautiful, and what a pretty hat! God bless you guys!! Aunt Raina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...