Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our day in pictures.

I have been a lazy, lazy blogger.

There just isn't anything to say these days. We've been busy with activities and friends, but life hasn't been at all blog-worthy. (Not that you usually read this blog for life-changing news).

The snow just keeps getting deeper. I just keep getting bigger. The days are ticking by. Micah's been gone for 4 months, but we still have twice that long to go. It's just winter......BLAH.

So since there is absolutely nothing interesting to say, I'm just going to post random pictures from our day.

Sabot spends his mornings locked up on one side of the house to keep him from waking up Skylar. He stands there and licks the glass and it makes me a little crazy.
Snow progress report: the fence is almost obscured. Another foot expected tonight. The dogs have nowhere to go the bathroom........
I'm thinking this sign isn't helping our neighbor sell her house.....
This is the aftermath of jello jigglers. I left Skylar and her little friend unattended with cookie cutters and a pan of jello while one of our cars was getting towed (it's been dead in the garage for a few weeks now). They had a great time....

Christmas cards make me happy. I ran out of space to hang them all. Thanks for sending them everyone, sorry you didn't get one from me:)
I had a 3 am visitor last night. Not the pug (he's a regular), the child. She told me she was really scared and asked me to pray with her. Then she suggested we "help each other fall asleep". Needless to say, her tactic worked. She stayed.....

Tonight's random dinner craving? Potatoes and broccoli. Don't worry, Skylar's dinner was definitely more balanced.

And here is my dinner companion. Really appetizing, isn't it?

She asks to drink her pomegranate juice out of a shot glass every night at dinner. Don't judge me.

And that my friends, is just another day in paradise.

5 comments:

  1. I love the shot glass! Hilarious! Should we bring more when we visit in March? I can totally imagine Sabot (not so patiently) standing there all morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! That WAS interesting! and fun to see.
    I can't imagine that much snow now. I went to school in the UP of Michigan and during the winter we rode snowmobiles every weekend through the night and crashed at someone's house and got up and had breakfast and then hitchhiked back to school. Yes, hitch hiked..put out a thumb...do not panic. I do now thinking about it!=) It was years ago. And we had our safety net (really a safety net?) We only took rides from license plates with certain local stickers. Back then, everyone knew everyone in the UP. REALLY??? WHAT WAS I THINKING? (Back then, only the rich kids had a car at college.)
    Don't tell Skylar! Until she is 35 yrs old. Never let her read this blog. I never want her to take after Mimi like this! I kept those guadian angels busy. Not to mention riding at night through farm fields, we never ran into barbed wire. What? Whew!
    As for the shot glass, we won't go there..;)
    Love you, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget Grandmas love every bit of news, no matter what, and love, love, the pictures.I wish I could send you a picture of me a minute ago eating a footlong hotdog.yumm love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha ha ha! That shot glass thing is so funny! You send me a picture of you, I'll send you one of me. I now turn my face away from the scale when I get weighed. Isn't that terrible? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove the way you display your Christmas cards! What a genius idea!!! (sorry I'm so late posting to this blog. ha!) Also, loving your bedding.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...