Thursday, May 5, 2011

Favorite smells.

Ralph Lauren Romance for Men. One of the best smells ever. (It smells better on a husband than a three year old girl though).
Baby heads. Nothing beats a freshly washed and lotioned baby head.

Freshly cut grass. I used to roll in it when I was a little girl. I still want to roll in it. But I don't. Maybe I should.

Spring Canyon. The aspens, the fresh mountain air, the many years of memories.....



Spring flowers. I'm partial to Lilacs, and I can't wait for my bush to bloom. But in the meantime, dandelions (presented with a "Happy Mother's Day!") will have to do...

Mulch. It smells like wet earth after a good rain. I hired a lawn service while Micah's away and they brought in truckloads of it to revive the landscaping. It makes me want to take up gardening. I'm sniffing mulch like a crack addict. That probably sounds really weird. I'm weird.

A charcoal grill. Especially when somebody else is doing the BBQing.
Mint leaves. As in, mint going into my mojito. Ahhhhh. Welcome back spring.

2 comments:

  1. I dig it Keri!! And I am with you on the mulch. If we ever see each other again, you'll have to make me a mojito, I have never had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the smell of a baby. Holding them close and cuddling adds to the experience! Horse smells for me, bring a smile to my face... even the poo! ;)
    How did I get wired like this?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...