Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pretty in pink.

I love this tree outside of my kitchen window. It's blooming right next to one of the lilac trees and I've been cutting branches off them and putting them all over the house.
Flowers (and food) are so much easier to photograph then squirmy children with cheesy smiles.

Skylar felt like big stuff "climbing a tree like Diego" even though she said it hurt her hiney. But sometimes it's worth hurting your hiney to feel this cool.


And speaking of hurting your hiney, I'm ready for my jeans to fit again. Finley can go to childcare now so we are off to the Y this week. I really hate taking him this young and exposing him to all that nastiness, but pulling a wagon around the neighborhood just isn't going to cut it.

And I have extra motivation now, because guess who comes home to visit us in just 44 days?

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! June 30th? Isn't that earlier than you guys originally planned? Well my Himalayan workout program has been stalled by Hawaii so we can workout together when I get up there. I'll call you soon.

    -Joshua
    P.S. Skylar looks SO big...crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skylar always has looked so pretty in pink..to include a pink flowering tree.
    Enjoy your workout time. Not like you do not get a workout with kids and house and those doggies! I am excited for "the" visit.. IT will be wonderful to think of you guys and all the joy that brings.
    LOVE you so mush...pass out higs and kisses from Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! You have to be 6 months old to come to my gym's childcare.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...