Sunday, May 29, 2011

Seven.

Celebrating seven years ago today.....


It's been an adventure....

In seven years we've lived in 7 different houses in 5 different states. We've been through a couple of deployments. We've gotten a couple of cats and then gotten rid of a couple of cats. We've gotten a couple of dogs. We've had two babies, and lost a few pregnancies. There have been biking accidents, skiing accidents, and car accidents. Twice I've received calls from a stranger telling me to come to the hospital when Micah was injured, one of those being the ICU where a Chaplain was waiting for me. We became home owners. There have been holidays, birthdays and anniversaries celebrated together, and some spent apart. And even though I never could have anticipated all of that on our wedding day, I wouldn't want to go through all that craziness with anyone else.

I don't know where we'll be next year, or even if Micah will still be in the Army. But I do know we'll be doing it together. And that's enough for me:)

Happy Anniversary Micah!

3 comments:

  1. I was going back in my mind and thinking about that set of events for 7 yrs ago. Graduation, Commissioning and then The Wedding! It was a wonderful blend of families and celebrations... I am still in the celebratory mode! 7 years? OMGoodness! In a sense, time has stood still for me and yet so much has happened. And the Lord has Blessed us with all these babies! Skylar and now Finley! I am looking forward to Heaven and seeing "my" little ones that I did not get to hold and snuggle here on this earth, but I will get to kiss them someday! Thank you to both of you for falling in love and honoring our Most High God with your faithfulness and acts of love and sacrfice. Followers of Jesus! I am so content to know that you are His and I get to share in it all, watch and pray for you. More of the journey is ahead and I can't wait! (And I am doubly Blessed with Krandy as well and their Faith and faithfulness and soon to come out and play- Cora! I do so PRAISE the Almighty! As a parent, you will see and feel what I do ;-) )
    Happy Anniversary!
    Tons of Love
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I know Micah considers himself a blessed man! I didn't realize you had 5 states together and 7 houses, we only have two states and 3 houses! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! That was beautiful, Keri <3 Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...