Monday, March 16, 2009

"This is why we have a child!"

I hear this phrase often. Usually when Micah is doing something with Skylar that he thinks is hilarious.....and she doesn't. Last night Micah was entertaining her so I could make dinner. Skylar loves to play in her room (just don't try to change her diaper, her clothes, or put her to sleep in there).

These days her favorite activities are emptying her shoe drawer, emptying her box of bows, emptying her basket of books, emptying her cradle with stuffed animals....you get the idea. So when I heard her crying and Micah laughing hysterically, I decided to go check it out. That's usually not a good combination. This is what I found:







While she was trying to play with her bows he was busy putting every single one in her hair. She was not amused. Clearly Micah was having a great time.






She came crawling over so I would save her. Poor baby.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...