Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lost

I have a pretty glamorous life....it's mind-blowing really.

It's not enough that I can barely dress myself, let alone accessorize. I rarely wear any jewelry anymore (not even my engagement ring since it scratches Skylar), I wash my hair every other day (I used to find the very idea disgusting) and I can only dream of what a pedicure would do for my hideous feet.

But now I'm digging through the trash because I LOST my mind about a year ago and have yet to find it....along with my keys and too many other things to list. The keys disappeared 4 days ago. I am mourning the loss of my clicker, it made getting in the car so much more convenient.

It was Nicole's idea to dig through the trash, convinced that we would find them. And notice who decided to take pictures instead. Oh yeah, and they weren't in there anyway. Just thinking about what WAS in that bag makes me gag.
Nicole and Skylar entertained themselves by taunting Jack through the window of the front porch.
At least I haven't lost her yet. Although I have lost most of her socks, half of her binkies and oddly, some of her pajamas. Not to mention those black yoga pants she wore once and I've never found again.
Oh, and this is how I get to cook dinner at night--with a pug pulling off my pants and humping my leg while my husband laughs and takes pictures. Try not to be jealous. It's a lot of work being this cool.

2 comments:

  1. If it will make you feel better, I saved some Albertson's monopoly pieces for you. :) I'll give them to Nicole tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you had cute kitchen gloves to dig through the trash with.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...