Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunshine and sundresses.

Skylar and I are both wearing our sundresses for as long as we can. We like nothing better than to spend the afternoon outside exploring and enjoying the warm weather. It won't be long until we're going to have to put warm clothes on, and that's just a shame.

Maybe we should live in a warmer climate so we can always be half-naked. Except in warm places, Florida specifically, Boa Constrictors get in your house, and sometimes get into cribs and strangle small children. (Thanks for telling me that Mary-Anne!) So I guess winter isn't really that bad when you compare it to a boa constrictor. Besides, we have baby Uggs to keep us warm and looking cute.



3 comments:

  1. Sundress season here is so short. I will be grieving it's end too. In the winter I'm so unmotivated to put on tights or hose in order to keep wearing skirts/dresses. Pants typically become the order of the day. But, it is better than a boa constrictor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason on my list of reasons not to move to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now! Florida is not that bad. I've lived there for 24 years and never once saw a snake :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...