Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tutu much.

Gayle and Raina gave Skylar a cute little tutu/headband set when they were here visiting. I've been wanting to get a picture of her wearing them, so I gave it a try this afternoon.

She wouldn't walk for me.
She wouldn't even sit.
Or smile.
She wanted nothing to do with it:
After writhing in the grass like she was being killed, wailing like a banshee, and ripping off her headband, she eventually sat up. I was hopeful she was going to dig deep and rise to the occasion. After all, she's nothing if not camera friendly........

....and then my battery died.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she'll be more cooperative if her daddy sat in the grass sporting a headband and tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that ALWAYS how it goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...