Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chai nasty.

I made myself an iced chai latte today, my favorite drink next to diet coke, and decided to sit down and drink it while Skylar was having a snack. As soon as she saw my glass she wanted a sip. I should have known that would happen. I didn't feel like sharing, but how could I turn down this face?

Besides, I love the way her squishy little baby cheeks puff out when she uses a straw.

Then she started blowing bubbles in my glass and I was totally grossed out.

Needless to say, it was all hers after that.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Who taught that child how to blow bubbles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it wasn't me! I'm blaming this one on GrandBabe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.. I have not been there lately. I've seen evidence of two Aunties and an Uncle recently there...influencing her. Let's not forget Dad.. hmmm?
    Bubble blowing in a glass is not in the genes like rock collecting or loving riding ponies.. bubble blowing totally a learned behavior. Learning to have fun... giggle!
    HUG!!!
    The Days!!!! Counting! Counting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri, it was only baby drool! No germs in baby breath! Love that giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her pink ruffled sweater!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...