Monday, November 9, 2009

I heart candy corn.

Want to know what the best thing about Halloween is?? Besides dressing your child up in a ridiculous costume just to entertain yourself, of course.

The sugary, delicious, stick to your teeth candy corn:

More specifically, eating all the white tips off the candy corn just because you can. Everyone knows the white tips taste the best.

Then you put them back in the bowl so that nobody else wants to eat the candy corn and you get it all to yourself.

Selfish, I know. But it doesn't deter Micah.

(Clearly I grew up in a big family where it was survival of the fittest and most strategic.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't eat this stuff anymore.. Once when I was little..I ate too much of it and got sick. Now.. I feel nauseous just thinking of it. But.. I am not affected by chocolate.. Snickers and Baby Ruth are all good! Save any of that for me.. I’ll be there in two weeks! 

    HUGS!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...