Saturday, December 5, 2009

A few pictures.

First I want to ask for prayer for my friend Mary-Anne and her family. She has already been through so much with the death of her first husband Charlie, and then two days ago her brother Andy was killed in a tragic accident at the age of 27. Even sadder, he left behind his bride of less than a year. I still can't quite wrap my head around it but I know they would appreciate your prayers. The funeral is this Thursday at noon.

My tech-savvy mother-in-law had a cord that works for my camera, so here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving.

Skylar had Christmas a little early this year. She got some new bows that my friend Amy made for her and a package from my mom all in one day.
Ice cream, a tutu and Aunt Nicole....it just doesn't get any better.
Here's hoping it all makes it to the other end.
Improvised eating arrangements.
Entertaining herself by emptying Kristy and Andy's pantry and dumping it all on Granbabe.
Andy trying to get a kiss out of the little stinker.
Kristy was the Hostess with the Mostest, setting her fabulous Thanksgiving table.
Meanwhile.........
And the thing we were all so very thankful for......Bill's crowning jewel......the grilled and smoked turkey!
Hotel after-party when we finally finished cleaning the house!!
Hanging out with Granbabe at work in the technology lab, doing techy things:)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...