Saturday, October 30, 2010

Apple picking.

We headed out to Dressell Farm today to do a little Apple picking. What is it about picking your own fruit that magically makes it taste better? I'm partial to the Jazz apple, but the Fuji's we picked today are amazingly good.

My least favorite part of apple picking: the hayride. I don't enjoy hayrides, I don't why they are supposed to be fun. In my opinion they are itchy and slow and boring. Friday night hayrides at Spring Canyon were my least favorite camp activity. But Skylar thinks they're cool....

Noni and Skylar filled the bucket while I took pictures and talked to Micah on the phone. Not much picking on my end, just eating:)
The fruits of our "labor".....
It's hard to believe it's almost November and the holidays are apon us!

1 comment:

  1. Your front porch is my dream! AMAZING. From the red door (I absolutely drool) to that awesome design on the windows and the sconces, my word the sconces!!! The little cutie on the stoop doesn't hurt either.

    Happy apple eating!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...