Monday, December 20, 2010

Dining room re-do.

The dining room is mostly finished (I still have a few finishing touches in my head). I am happy to report the paint was dry and curtains hung a few hours before our first Christmas guests arrived on Sunday.

I love the color and I'm glad I went for it. It makes me happy.

The ribbons on the curtains are a quick fix. I'm going to make sashes, but I haven't found a contrasting fabric I like. Not to mention it's a time consuming job. In the meantime, I just looped the ribbon over the top in one big piece and tied a bow at the bottom.

Time for the next project....

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Sometime I'll have to come to the frozen north & see your house all as one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, that looks fantastic (like all of your projects)! Next up, I think we need a blog post on Skylar and what you have to do in order to protect for the Christmas presents from her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection!
    As always!
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri, L love your dining room. It looks like the bedroom Kim painted for us in the house we first were going to buy, but when we moved we used all diffent colors. I love the curtains too, I think you ought to think about leaving the ribbons. Nana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...