Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh so pretty.

There is a sign that I drive by several times a week.

It's outside of a warehouse and it reads "Free Pallets".

And every time I see that sign, this beautiful picture from Under the Sycamore pops into my head, and I think for the zillionth time "I am sooooo going to make one of those someday".

It's amazing.....and I love the sideways door as a headboard.

But instead of pulling over and shoving pallets in my car, I just keep driving.

Sigh.

And since I'm on the topic of the genius that is Ashley Ann, I have been in love with this idea of hers as well. Every time I go into an antique or thrift store I look for doilies.

A girl can dream.....

1 comment:

  1. I always look for doilies too for this exact same project! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...