Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Come on baby Fox.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new niece or nephew, due any second now (and by any second I mean 5 days ago). Clearly he/she is quite comfy and in no hurry to vacate the womb. My parents got to Hawaii yesterday to meet the little no-show and instead they are killing time in tropical paradise until baby Foxworth emerges, which I'm sure is extremely difficult what with the sunshine, ocean, luau's and all. Skylar can't wait to have a cousin. I asked her today if she was excited and even though she had no idea what I was saying, she nodded yes and really seemed to mean it.

We had a little dinner party last weekend to get to know some of Micah's classmates, and of course it turned into a pretty large dinner party (the more the merrier!). One of the couples brought over a box of Godiva truffles and I put them on the table with dessert hoping they would get eaten, and they didn't. Not a single one. Fortunately, eating less chocolate was NOT one of my New Year's goals, so I have been happily munching away and canceling out all of my gym time with each bite I take. And it is soooo worth it.

I even took a picture of them to show what you are missing (and because apparently I have nothing better to do except take pictures of chocolate and wait for the phone to ring telling me my sister is in labor).


If you come visit I'll share them with you.....but you better get here quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Save some for me! I love Godiva chocolates! Does that mean Skylar will be visiting her cousin sometime soon?...after May...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for your parents.. perhaps a bit jealous of the weather they get to enjoy! Prayers are with your sister and hubby! Baby fox.. Kanga Rue... Could it be that we are really a zoo? Feels like that sometimes. Giggle
    Keep those chocolates there. They look too yummy and I have no will power over chocolate!
    Give Skylar a big hug from me.
    Love you!
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been gobbling those down too. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...