Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little fashionista.

Skylar loves to dress up. She empties her drawers and then puts on whatever she can all by herself--usually hats, baby legs (worn on the arms) and a swim diaper slung over one arm like a purse. She usually asks me to help put on her bathing suit top and sometimes the bottoms over her pants. There's no style quite like toddler style........



I asked her about her upcoming spring collection and this is what she had to say:

In other news, we should know soon where we will be headed next--most likely Fort Bragg. After Micah's meeting with the branch manager today it isn't looking too good for us since someone in authority at Bragg specifically requested him. However, I'm about to go bake a batch of mint chocolate chip cookies in hopes that we can persuade one of Micah's classmates to give up his Germany slot. Shameless, I know. We may even include a drawing from Skylar that says "Ich liebe dich" and see if that does the trick. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy for Germany!!! I'll bake him cookies, too!!!!-- Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion! Perhaps she is the next Lady Gaga.. OK.. all I know about Lady Gaga is what I saw for two minutes on TV while switching channels. She has her own "fashion sense". I think Skylar rocks! Her comments are sooooooo....she is a visionary! She got that from Keri's side of the family. :)
    HUGS!
    GranBabe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...