Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Important life lesson #274

Being sick and missing play dates is a bummer.

But being sick has it's perks.....


Like unlimited jello, popsicles and being able to watch lots of movies in your bed.

And something I have finally learned.....

I'm not so quick to lower fevers with tylenol or motrin anymore. (Within reason of course.) A raging fever keeps a child lethargic and resting which actually helps them heal faster, as opposed to feeling better and running around like a mad person when the meds kick in and then feeling even worse when they wear off. I was always too scared to let Skylar run a fever. But now that she's older, I kind of enjoy how mellow and cuddly she gets. And I can actually get something done too. Bonus.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...