Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Little Mermaiding"

My brother Josh is currently working in Asia. He recently made a request.

Well Josh, the people have answered.

In a show of support, your incredibly dorky cool and agile family did some "Little Mermaiding" just for you....


Micah took a break from bagging leaves.....


Then we all went to the park, and that's when the fun really began.


Mother mermaid.....


I risked life and limb to achieve the greatest heights the playground could offer.


And we may have thrown in a few extra poses.

I bring you, The Dead Cockroach.....


Micah was by far the most eager mermaid. He got really into it.....

Ooops, that would be a plank, not a mermaid....


And still another plank (I told you he got really into it)....


And now for the littlest mermaid.....


The end.

3 comments:

  1. A-mazing! I laughed so hard...my roommates think the Austin/Rue/Foxworth family should have a reunion in Colorado so they can meet all of you!...Love you...Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my gosh....that was incredible! Attention to detail, curicures of the athletes, and improvising with the cockroach! You guys are awesome! I love and miss all of you. Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found where you put all your pictures! Love this. :) Is this just a Austin family thing? Or can all of us participate? LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...