Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time to throw them in the leaves.

Oh how I love to take the annual leaf pictures.

Someday I'm going to look back on these pictures and cry. And eat chocolate. And cry.

Anyway....

Skylar loves the leaves like she loves the sand.

She does not, however, like raking.

Raking was fun last year. This year apparently she realized it's work. She must be growing up.

Little man was very, very serious. Not sure what to think.

Then again, his sister was screaming and dumping leaves on his head.

I would have been a little scared too.

And he was not happy to be wearing his puffy vest.

He hates his puffy vest.

But a puffy baby in a puffy vest makes me laugh, so too bad for him.

'Til next year.

4 comments:

  1. We tried to take a picture of Cora in our leaves. She was terrified by being surrounded by loud crunchy things. (I'll try to send one of the pics to you.) You would think that hanging out with Skylar and Finley for a few days would have desensitized her to loud. Alas, I suppose she has forgotten. Another reason to get them together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I wish we had leaves to put the kids in. I don't think it would be the same if we put them in a pile of pine needles. I can't believe how big they are getting, Skylar looks so grown up. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does everyone say Finley looks like Josh? Regardless of who he looks like, he's CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how serious Finley is in the pictures. It looks like they both had fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...