Monday, September 27, 2010

The gift that keeps giving.


Guess what Skylar is getting for her third birthday this year??


A new brother or sister! (Which is so much better than the "baby Jack" pug puppy she wants at the local pet store).

We passed the 12 week mark a couple of days ago and have had two great ultrasounds, so we have no reason to believe anything is going to go wrong at this point. We are being referred to a Perinatal Clinic for high risk pregnancies, and those appointments begin next week. Our families have been praying hard, and I have been sick and dragging for the last 6 weeks, which has been a huge answer to prayer (although it really sucks) and kept me from worrying too much. Micah has been picking up all the slack around here, and I'm so thankful he's around for the whole first trimester.


Hopefully Skylar and her sibling won't have the exact same birthday, but I do have the exact same due date I had with her. It seems kind of crazy that out of 365 days in a year I would end up with the same date twice. So I guess sharing a birth date is just as possible. She came four days early, so we'll see what happens this time around.


If you are familiar with our history than you know how excited we are to make a happy pregnancy announcement this time! We are incredibly thankful for another miracle and can't wait to see who this little person will turn out to be!

12 comments:

  1. Wahooooo!!!! Congratulations!!! We are so excited and happy for you!!!!

    I will continue praying for you and Micah!!

    Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, that's SO exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm truly thrilled for you guys! What a little miracle this little boy or girl will be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! I bet Skylar is so excited (and you guys too, of course)! Can't wait to meet this little blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you guys. Skylar is going to be a great big sister. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am rejoicing with you for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ditto Marie's comment-we are rejoicing with you too! So happy and can't wait to hear if it's a BOY or a GIRL! =) Good to talk to you today-wish it was longer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all 3 of you!! How exciting. Take good care of yourself!
    Aunt Raina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It would be funny if they ended up with the same birthday. Skylar already looks so much bigger than the last time I saw her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, the news is public since it has reached the blog! So, now we just need to see some belly Pics!...don't hold out on us! Cute T-shirt and great way to share the news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart sings..just be glad it is my heart and not my voice...Love you all!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I am crying huge tears of joy for you all as I read this! I am so excited for you and wish you a great rest of the pregnancy. I hope that the timing will also allow for Micah to be home near or soon after the birth of your precious little one. I will be keeping you in prayer as you make some big transitions in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Micah and Keri!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...