Friday, September 17, 2010

Reality check.

There are two great causes in the blogosphere right now on two of my favorite blogs. (I'm a long time blog stalker, didn't you know?)

They both hit home for me because they involve children in need. Skylar has such a blessed little life, and I just cannot imagine not being able to feed her healthy food every day. Check out THIS story and maybe you'll feel moved to help in some way.

And THIS story is completely heartbreaking. A new dad is trying to fulfill his wife's wishes for raising their newborn.

Looking outside of my little bubble definately puts things in perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blog stalking. I can't help out with the breast milk but was able to help with the vitamins.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...