Thursday, August 18, 2011

What NOT to do.

Yesterday I put Finley down in his bouncer and ran to the kitchen to make Skylar and her friend a snack.
I didn't strap him in.
I came back and he had.....moved.
He wasn't the least bit upset and my camera was right there so of course I took a picture before I rescued him.
Because I'm Mom of the Year.
When I did pick him up he started giggling. He seemed pretty pleased with himself--not at all traumatized like his sister would have been.
Except that it never would have happened with his sister.
Because she was a first child and first children are always strapped in.
But second children live dangerously.
Just look at that drool spot. He's a wild man.

6 comments:

  1. I have a picture of SB (a FIRST child!) in an identical pose. I was there watching her wiggle out, though. The one time I didn't strap Anna into the swing (!), I looked up from washing dishes (it was in the kitchen) and she was in that position--legs dangling, swing moving back and forth. Ruh roh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! Nolan had the same onesie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that smile was a bit mishevious!!! He is going to be trouble, your post really made me laugh. I miss Mr. Chubbs! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! AND SO me right now too! David and Finley have a lot in common. Great to see how you're doing. Take care, Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you threw a glass of water on him. Nice work Finley!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...