Monday, July 19, 2010

Let it rain.

We think it's fun to sit on the porch during rainstorms.

Until Skylar got an umbrella from Mimi. No more sitting on the porch for us, that umbrella needs to be used and there are puddles to be had.Skylar wore her "poo poo shoes" (that's what she calls her jellies because they stink to high heaven no matter how many times you wash them--we don't wear them in public anymore) and I put on my flip flops and tried really hard not to think about all the worms as I ran through puddles with her. I'm hardcore like that.Some of our neighbors have really cracked sidewalks, so there were some giant puddles. She was soaked by the end.

And now she keeps asking for rain. I don't think we'll be watching rainstorms from the porch ever again.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. Precious! The photos are amazing! You can admit it Keri, you had fun too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!!! Wish I was 2 again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...