Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The condensed version.

I took 500 pictures of our New York/Kansas trip. Here are 45 of them........
Concert at Trophy Point and watching the plebes march back from Beast:

Playing in the Creek behind my parents house, swimming at Delafield Pond, and NYC:

Horses, and bull frogs, and tractor rides!

Bill's BBQ, fun with Krandy, and what's left of Gayle's poor bird house after target practice.....

A little quality time with the Riley's!

Lots of fun memories, ten extra pounds, and now back to regular life.......

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Y'all were busy! But my favorite one would have to be remembering Laura~I forgot how close to Charlie's date that she died! I'm so glad that you were able to pay her respects <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great visit! I always love sorting through all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...