Friday, August 13, 2010

Window pane frame.

All the credit for this idea goes to my sister-in-law Margaret. When she and Thomas got married a couple of years ago, she had this hanging in a tree at their reception and I loved it. In fact, I took a picture for inspiration..... I started looking for a window, and almost bought one at a flea market in Colorado Springs with Nicole last year. Luckily I waited, because my parents have a whole slew of them laying around in the barn behind their house. A little windex, some spray adhesive, and now it's hanging over our kitchen table and makes me happy everyday.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I'm eagerly awaiting the proofs from our family shoot last weekend to put in my window pane. I love how eclectic yours is and all the different mixes of color prints and black and white look great together. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours looks awesome! I have been mentally re-doing mine in my head for months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT.. If I ever find a window pane I am going to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...